Just a few nibbles to tide you over, until I decide to write a real post. Whenever that may be.
- This weekend, I went into the danger zone. A "stunk" got caught in the raccoon trap, causing all sorts of stinky mayhem. Country girls can survive, that's all I'm say'in. On a side note, skunks are a lot prettier up close than I thought they would be. Also, they smell even worse than I ever imagined.
- The She Reads Truth app has finally launched and it is great! They have some free studies, some lightly priced ones, plus free scripture lock screens and more. It's a great way to get your daily Bible reading in and learn along side a wonderful community of gals.
- I am fascinated by Tsh's capsule wardrobe for their upcoming world-wide tour. She and her family are hitting the road for one whole year of travel and she has her very limited wardrobe all ready to go. I don't know if I could pull that off!
- I desperately need these sticky page flags! I might need these as well. And since we're add it, might as well throw these in too.
- I wish I had never discovered this, because now I want to spread it on everything.
- I just finished Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Through the first couple pages I was thinking, "I don't know about this...". Then I got sucked into the vortex and when it ended I was screaming, "Nooooooo!!!!!" It's that good. (warning: it contains language and some dark (but real) subject matter; parents preview it before letting your teens read it.)
- Every weekend I intend to rent a movie. But then I start strolling through my Netflix queue, watch 5 documentaries and never get around to picking a movie! I need some recommendations!
Seriously, I need your movie suggestions so next weekend I don't end up watching 15 Secrets of the Vatican.
*** This post may contain affiliate links, thanks for supporting accordingtocarey.com!