Here are some crumbs from my last week:
- A bunch of friends/family and I learned how to paddleboard this weekend with Sierra Standup Paddleboard. Crazy fun!
- I think I could live and die in this pantry.
- They cost a pretty penny, but aren’t these the darling-est recipe boxes??
- Even though it’s 106 degrees here, I’m very much craving this baked ziti.
- Remember Water Weenies? Once at high school camp I was the victim of this high powered weapon. No, that was not a double-entendre.
- You’ve seen the classic Sock Monkey…how about a Sock Elephant? Or a Sock Bunny??
- Did you know Jillian Michael’s does a podcast? I listen every week! It’s really great, full of info on clean eating and realistic fitness.
- Being the font-hoarder that I am, I think I need this one. It’s only $16 for all styles!
- I added a Google+ account for According To Carey. Think of it as a preemptive strike in case Google+ actually takes off. I have to admit, it is “smarter” than Facebook. The Hangouts look fun.