Here are a few leftovers from my week:
- I am totally in love with these shoes. Not only do they look comfy, I think they would make my extra-wide feet look narrower. Sigh...
- WARNING: The following link contains images of raw meat, pre-hatched eggs, and a chicken in various stages of butchery. If any of those sights bother you, skip it. But I think this post about butchering chickens took a lot of moxie and I really appreciate it. My 82 year old grandma recently taught a group of ladies how to butcher a chicken and she made pretty penny doing it. Something so fundamental is now close to becoming a lost art. Food for thought.
- I'm crushing on this font. I just need a good excuse to buy it. Do you think my grocery list is a worthy enough project?
- Since a few yards of knit jersey doesn't cost much, I think I want to attempt this Bina-style wrap. It looks like something I could throw over a tshirt and lounge around the house in.
- I did attempt this project last month and it worked! In a matter of about 45 minutes I had made 3 wrap style leather bracelets. I guess I should take a picture and show you... next time I wear it I will!
- I realize this striped cardigan is maternity-wear, but can I have it anyway? I just love the shape and pattern. And since half of my wardrobe is black, it would go with everything.
- I think topping an old table with sheet metal is brilliant!
- The new Mumford & Sons album is crazy good. 'Nuf said.
- And lastly, it's November 6th. If you are an American and you are registered to vote, get out there and exercise your freedom!