Here are a few "crumbs" from my week:
- This weekend, I spent an hour or two going through my great-grandparent's photo albums. The above photo is of my Polish Great- Grandmother, Annette. I believe that is some sort of swim dress she is wearing. She was an excellent cook and I had many wonderful years with her. The holidays always make me miss her and the others who have gone on.
- I love this idea of using old fashioned book covers and converting them to journal covers or a spot to save your holiday cards. I'm definitely going to try that one soon.
- Have you seen these Air Swimmers? My brother-in-law showed me this new product and it's so clever!!
- This year I have done something I have never done before: I have been watching all those corny Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies. Some of them have been painful, bad writing and even worse acting. But I really enjoyed one from ABC called "12 Dates of Christmas." It's cute romantic comedy but not over-the-top saccharin. Or maybe I've watched so many that I'm totally desensitized.
- We drew names for Christmas Eve and as a result I had to buy this movie as a gift. Definitely drew a guy's name. Definitely.
- I am IN LOVE with these recipe cards from 1canoe2. They are the perfect mix of whimsy and function. I first spotted them in a little shop in Nevada City-CA, not far from where I live. Now I'm regretting that I didn't buy them....
- It took us a few weeks but we finally got LeiLani from Hello Glam to join mine and Bree's Twitter party. Don't forget to drop by tomorrow and see what #careyandbree are up to! The answer is no good, we are always up to no good.