It has been so long since I've posted an update and I figured I should let you know what's going on behind the scenes around here so you don't think I've forgotten about you. I haven't forgotten about you, I promise.
- I decided (at the worst possible time) to move from being hosted at WordPress to self-hosted. It would take too long to explain it all but the "gist" of it is in the end it will make the site much better for both you and me.
- HOWEVER... it has been an absolute nightmare! Absolutely nothing has gone right during this move. I have had tech support on both sides scratching their heads. I wish I had just forked out the extra cash in the beginning to pay someone to do it for me.
- In addition, I'm in the middle of changing the way y'all are subscribed to the posts here. You wont' really notice the change, but it will make things easier for me. That is, if the can EVER get all of your names moved over to the new self-hosted site. Seriously, nothing has gone right.
- In the middle of all this chaos I have participated in 2 rounds of Jon Acuff's #STARTexperiment which has been amazing. And amazingly time consuming.
- Aaaaaannnndddd.... also in the thick middle of it all I have been researching/writing for the upcoming 31 Days Of series that begins October 1. No, I am not even close to ready for it.
- BUT... I did find time to make dill pickles with my sister and cousin this weekend. And that's when I remembered why I do all of this anyway and why I love to share it with you. So please hold tight, I will be back soon!