Here are some left-overs from the past few weeks:
- As you can see from the above photo, the raccoons are back. Dirty little thieves.
- I added a board to my Pinterest called Color Love. A theme is becoming increasingly clear…. I might be mildly obsessed with shades of blue and green.
- In the summer, all I want for breakfast, lunch and dinner is popsicles. I think this one sounds dee-vine.
- Everyone is talking about the tragic loss of Robin Williams. Some kind words, some not-so-kind words. Grace people, grace. Also, we lost Lauren Bacall who is one of my all time favorites. She was tough & elegant, sultry & smart. One classy lady. The world feels a little duller without them both.
- My sister started a mobile spray tanning business this summer. All organic, paraben free, etc. The color is amazing and fades very nicely. You can see her FB page here.
- Another sister, niece and I went to see the musical Brigadoon at the local round-about theater. We had so much fun! It always makes me laugh when people are standing 2 inches from each other’s faces and belting out show-tunes. Try doing that in real life.
- Although I can only have dairy about once a week, I have a new favorite yogurt. I’m not sure what “French style” means except yummy.
- Mandi over at Vintage Revivals is over-hauling a little camper and I can’t wait to see how it turns out. She has added that blue/green penny tile that I love so much.
- I’ve been burning through the books this summer! I’m in the middle of Where’d You Go Bernadette, Your Personal Paleo Code, Nom-Nom Paleo and Practical Paleo. Yes, I am feeling a little better since switching to *mostly* Paleo. You can find some of my other read and to-read lists over at Good Reads.
- Can you guess which one I want? Although, they are all darling.
That’s it for this week, I hope you enjoy your weekend. I’ll be out trapping raccoons.*** This post may contain affiliate links, thanks for supporting accordingtocarey.com!