Crumbs? Just a bunch of small topics, links, articles that I have run across lately that just didn't make it to a post all their own. Enjoy my ramblings!
- The Seven Year Pen from See Jane Work. It is exactly what it sounds like, a writing pen that lasts for 7 years! And it comes in all sorts of dandy shades/designs like the blue "ciao" one. I kinda want one.
- I know I've told you about it before, but I'm going to tell you again because I use it all the time! CardStar (for our new friends) is an app for your mobile phone that allows you to load your store rewards cards (like CVS, Sam's Club, Ulta, Panera, etc.) into your cell phone so that 1) you don't have to scrounge around in your purse or wallet for your rewards card while you are standing at the checkout and 2) you can leave the cards at home if you want because all the info is preloaded into the app. At checkout you just whip out your phone and the checker "scans" the bar code straight from the app. Voila! I have never used rewards cards & coupons so much as I have since I started using the app. I used it today!
- Did you know there is a group on Facebook called Discussing Downton Abbey? I'm just sayin'....
- Not everyone can/wants to shell out the bucks for a Brazilian Blowout Hair Smoothing Treatment but did you know they have a whole line of hair products that work insanely well at smoothing your hair? I know some of you have been nervous about the formaldehyde in their original formula but they now have a line called Brazilian Zero that contains no formaldehyde. It's not for everyone, but if you have unruly hair like mine, I recommend it.
- Someone on Pinterest posted this "markdown schedule" for Target. I haven't had a chance to see if it's true or not but I'm gonna. Like, tomorrow.
- If you're new to cooking or just want to brush up on the basics, I really recommend Kelsey's Essentials on Cooking Channel. She's perky but not in an annoying way and she gives you the essential techniques you need to be a great home cook.
And that's what's been on my mind lately!