Keeping your spirits up is just as difficult as keeping your energy up when you have chronic pain or illness. So it's a good idea to have a few resources up your sleeve to help give you a little boost when you need one. Here are a few online cheer-uppers for you to try:
- Chicken Soup For The Soul; A little feel-good inspiration never hurts.
- The Happiness Project (aka: gretchenrubin.com); great book too.
- I Love Devotionals; short but full of faith
- Soul Pancake; so many great videos and thought provoking topics
- Happy the movie; available on Netflix & Amazon Prime (not to be confused with Happy, Happy, Happy by Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty; although if that makes you smile too, go for it.)
- A Little Bird Told Me from Brave Girls Club; daily words of encouragement.
- inCourage.me; another one just for the gals.
- Rest Ministries; specifically for sufferers of chronic illness.
- Chatting at the Sky; beautiful inspirations for life.
- Jon Acuff; that guy is always up to something inspirational.
- And lastly, if you're on Pinterest you can follow my Heart2Heart board where I pin inspirational sayings and photos.
If you have a favorite inspirational site feel free to share it with us here or on the Facebook Page!