1. Jake picked out this shirt. I'm just kidding! His mommy picked it out.
2. My sister pinned this brilliant idea. If you have a toddler who has discovered how to shut themselves in the bathroom, you need to do this!
3. I have seen these little chalkboard spice jars before, but after looking at the photo, I realized my measuring spoons are on one side of the kitchen and the spice drawer is way on the other side. It makes more sense to keep them closer together, right? I'm going to have to fix that....
4. There are so many great makeup tutorials on the web and all over Pinterest these days but I stumbled on this gal and I can't stop watching her videos! I even tried the No Makeup-Makeup one this weekend and loved it!
5. Aren't these felt fortune cookies so darling? And way easier to make than real fortune cookies, trust me!
6. I waaaaaay prefer pencil highlighters to the traditional pen highlighters. They are hard to find but this site has lots!
7. Guess what Carey is buying herself for her birthday?! Squirrel!
8. I just booked a trip to Myrtle Beach! I have no idea what is in Myrtle Beach! But I know what isn't there.... work!
And don't forget....
Today is Twitter Tuesday, hooray!! I have no idea what we are going to talk about today but I can guarantee it will be wacky! Follow us on Twitter with hashtag #careyandbree
Right before Christmas I stopped in at the Carwash. This particular Carwash has a gift shop, just a mish-mosh of cute items that you don't really need but you find yourself drawn to since you have nothing else to do while waiting for your cleaned vehicle.
Anyway, while browsing all the trinkets I saw not one, not two, but three squirrel items!
A squirrel fan! Who doesn't need one of those?! Ok, I don't need one of those. But what a great conversation piece that would have been, eh?
This was truly tempting. I could envision it on a bookshelf, as a bookend, on my nightstand which has basically become a shrine to this guy:
But alas, I was in Christmas mode, buying gifts for others not myself, blah blah blah. Little squirrel stayed at the Carwash.
This was the last squirrel I saw that day at the Carwash. A squirrel necklace. I love squirrels and all, but I don't think I want one hanging around my neck. I don't need PETA coming after me.
And that was my trip to the Carwash.
I do not expect you to understand it, but I think squirrels are one of the funniest things on the planet.
I really do believe that God put squirrels (and chipmunks) on this earth to make me laugh.
When they do things like this, how can you do anything but laugh?
As if photos of squirrels isn't funny enough, there are videos of squirrels doing things like running an obstacle course:
An easy laugh for a simple brain such as mine, I love squirrels!
Ohhhh man those squirrels make me laugh!