Here are a few crumbs to tide you over:
- Remember the Greek Mac N Cheese recipe I posted awhile back? I made it this weekend and it was so stinking delicious I just had to share it again.
- I have this song from Lumineers on repeat. And the video is fun to watch, too.
- I don't know how I am only just know hearing of former US Poet Laureate Billy Collins, but his reading of "Litany" is just my kind of humor.
- I found Kate from The Small Things Blog not long after she began blogging and her hair tutorials started blowing up Pinterest. I'm going to try out this simple updo sometime.
- Now if I could just find my tomato cages, this would be a great for the front porch.
- I am so in love with these vintage inspired holiday posters from Etsy shop pauloandlulu.
- If I could choose a color palette for the word peace, this would be it.
- This Stella & Dot wallet is ingenious, the inside pocket fits an Iphone perfectly.
And in case you missed it...
- I shared and easy and inexpensive washi tape storage solution.
- Today is Twitter Tuesday! Bree and I host a party on Twitter with some of our other buddies and anyone else who stops by. Join us by following #careyandbree !